I am going on price is right tomorrow and I need a clever thing to put on our t shirts!!

I was thinking "bring bob barker back" but I don't think they would think it's funny haha. What should I put on our shirts that's
clever?? Help!!??

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good Luck! I've always wanted to do a game show. We live in PA and I don't fly and there isn't too much around here.

Be nice to Drew Carey! He's a great guy. He truly wants the contestants to win.

How about..."Pick Me.. Pick me... mimi.. mimi... mimi..!." (Don't forget the eyeshadow!) Ha ha.
    Cantstandya

Answer by Cantstandya at 11:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• How about 'We're True for Drew!"

Answer by Bmat at 9:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I don't really have a good answer. I just wanted to say "Good Luck"!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Oh man that sounds like much more fun than I'll have at my doctor's appointment! LOL How about Happy Birthday Nicole! (I'll be 29 tomorrow!!!)
    jk.. but maybe something about Drew being such a "lovable nerd", he digs that. Or watch some youtube clips to help inspire you as well!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Hmm I always thought it would be funny to put something about Drew not able to count!!! He always adds things up wrong or gives away the wrong prize - bless his heart!! lol! I have seen him give away a prize that the contestant didn't win... awkward!!!!

What about "My parent's went to the Price is Right and all they got me was this crummy T-Shirt"

LMAO! I know it doesn't make good sense, but I would laugh at it!!!

BTW I really like the bob barker idea.. I love him! He went to the college I went to!

Good luck! Hope you win! Let us know if you get to "come on down!" And then tell us what day it will air! I live in Cali so I have thought about going!

Oh yeah, you could put something about being a mom to twins? Like "New mom to twins - wants to win TWICE as big!" LOL
    vdecker

Answer by vdecker at 6:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2009