What is wrong with my baby?!? I'm exhausted!

My DD is not sleeping! She is 8.5 months old, and up til about 2 days ago, she took a 2 hour nap DAILY!, And always goes to bed around 8! Never cries, she goes in her crib, drinks her bottle and goes to sleep! The last 2 days she will lay up there and scream and cry!!!!!!!!! what do I do??????????

airforewifenmom

Asked by airforewifenmom at 9:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Could she be teething, or does she seem to be in any sort of pain. My lo would do that when she was teething or had an ear infection.

Check for a fever too.

If you don't think it's any of these then it's probably that she misses you.
    Anonymous

• Ear infection?
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I dont think so, she isnt fussy when she is down stairs and "up" she just seems to not want to go to sleep!!!!!!!!! lol I need her to go go sleep (which now she is asleep lol) I dont think she is sick! but who knows lol
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 11:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• It probably i her teeth...what ones does se have in already? if her molars are starting or the k9's that could be it.....it would be a good idea to keep an eye on her ears though...they don't always show tht it's the ears until ite really bad. try tylenol/motrin and teething tablets ( cover all bases ) Hope you get some rest
    rowdy24

Answer by rowdy24 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2009