IF a person falls "out of love", can they fall "back in love" with the same person again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I think so, but it just takes a lot of dedication and work. You have to WANT it again.
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I don't think it would be the same as before because the dynamics of the relationship had changed but that's not always a bad thing. For ex. if a person has a drinking problem and the spouse falls out of love and leaves then the person gets clean and sober the spouse might fall in love with the "new" person they have become.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I don't think so
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I think so, do not really know that has not happened with me.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I don't think so, in my case anyway. My husband always thought I loved him so much it didn't matter how he treated me. I do not love him anymore and he won't believe it, he still won't when he gets the divorce papers. He has a very high opinion of himself, he can't imagine me no longer loving him, there is absolutely no reason to love him.
    LoriW

Answer by LoriW at 10:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yes, they can, but obviously it depends on the situation.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 10:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• There are two ways I believe...the first is God! He can heal any relationship if you both work at it, and put God First in your lives...and the second is to be open and honest with eachother, both WANTING the relationship to work...

Good luck I wish you the best!
    cassiemae

Answer by cassiemae at 11:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yes.That's why it is called falling in and out of love.It can feel good and bad, but you can feel it and fall out of it and fall back in. There is no other way of describing it unlessyou experience firsthand.GL,don't let him go.......
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Cassiemae, is one of those crazy Christains, always talking about how "great" god is. Hahah..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I think so, it may not be the same as it was before but whose to say it wouldn't be stronger.
    mattel_mom

Answer by mattel_mom at 12:28 AM on Jul. 7, 2009