judgemental people!!!!

I just need to vent (deep breath) My ex is getting a divorce and his wife blames the my kids. All they are is liars and I know this shouldnt bother me but it does: His niece's mom never had anything to do with her when she was growing up in fact she moved to another state and left her in foster care. Well she got on my daughters my space today and told her it was her and my other daughters fault for the divorce and she told her that she dont see how my kids live with me and my hubby when stepmom is a better mom than I am. This girl doesnt know me she only knows the lies thats been told. I would move heaven and earth for my kids if it was possible. I wrote her back and I dont think she will be to happy about it.I know the truth and It just irks (spelling) me that grown ups blame their kids because they fall out of love and people are so judgemental. Thanks for letting me vent!!!

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 9:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• venting is always good, I hope you feel better :)
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Feel better?
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 10:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• People like that are just pathetic, always blaming someone else for their problems. I'm sorry you and your kids are going throught that.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2009