I went to the dr. 2 weeks ago and they said my pregnancy test was slightly positive. Today I started bleeding and took a hpt and it said negative. I go in tomorrow morning for blood tests and urine tests. Has anyone else every experienced this? "Chemical Pregnancy?"

Kimbobernoberly

Asked by Kimbobernoberly at 9:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've had a chemical pregnancy. I had started my period but still felt off. My boobs were hurting and the only time they ever hurt is when I'm pg. I took a test and it came back positive. I went to the dr. a day later and he checked my numbers. They were pretty low. They checked them again 2 days later and they were >5 which is not pg. He said we would just let it run it's course. The next month I got pg with my son. It actually worked out well because the same month I had the chemical pg. I came down with shingles.

On the other hand a lot of women bleed during the first trimester so it could be nothing. Good luck !
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2009