Are you ever too lazy to cook?

I just don't have the will to get up and make something. My fiance doesn't get home from work for another hour.

I'm about to throw in the towel and make him make his own supper.

Gah!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 10:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Only on days that end in "y" lol.

I cook to a degree, I throw stuff together. Sometimes dh wants something that I'm not great at making and he'll make it. He's a great cook!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yes, that's why they have delivery!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Lots of times lately I've felt like this, tonight I took the easy way out, we had shrimp (pre cooked and frozen) and salad, just had to defrost the shrimp (about 30 minutes) and chop stuff up for the salad, it took me maybe 10 minutes to chop everything.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I'm always too lazy to cook... and clean. That's why I always keep frozen pizzas around, for those days when I seriously just have no desire to cook.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yes, all the time.
    Anonymous

• yes, but thank God my husband is not pickey at all sometimes I will make him some pizza pockets and he don't bitch love it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• lol....like tonight?? hahaha, I took my son to the zoo today. We were there from 10a to 4:30p, so I am exhausted. I didn't really feel like cooking, so I threw together a salad && baked some garlic breadsticks. yum, yum!!
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Lot's of times. Then I open a can of ravioli, clean some celery for celery sticks, and prepare some fresh fruit or open a can of peaches or applesauce. :) Or I pull something from the freezer - some meal that I had cooked double of and froze half- and heat in the microwave.

Answer by Bmat at 10:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• who doesn't?
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 10:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• ALWAYS! Now that my dd is supposed to eating table food 100% of the time, I'm forced to cook. I cook a little something for her, but I'm still a frozen burrito kind of girl!! Isn't that terrible??
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2009