Taking a test tomorrow!

1)Sore Boobs
2)Exhausted
3)Emotional
4)Face breaking out
5)Cravings...
6)Missed Period...

Sounds like symptoms to me, eh?

3Smiths

Asked by 3Smiths at 10:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yeah hun
    right now i have
    sore breasts, mild cramps, bloating, back pain, Major mood swings, i am tired soo much during the day all i want to do is go to bed at 3:00 pm, head aches, and missed period. i tested i think a little too soon because i got a neg, so i will test later this week. Good Luck to you! i hope that you get the outcome that you want! as for me i am keeping my fingers crossed!
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yep, that about sums them up. Throw in some dizziness and nausea and you've got textbook symptoms, lol. Hope the result is what you're hoping for! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Im testing tomorrow too! Good luck!!!
    Anonymous

• ugh you make me sick....a freshman in H.S. (AGAIN?!?!)
    yea im anon and im gonna puke
    stop having sex
    grow up
    raise your child if you are pregnant to be better than you please
    or adopt it out to someone more deserving
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• take one for me too
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Yeah, I have to agree with anon :50. I seriously hope not. Freshman year again? You shouldn't be sexually active. It isn't healthy for you or your thought up children. What if you do end up pregnant? That isn't a good thing. Not saying all teen mothers aren't great mothers. Hell, I am a teen mother and I make a damn good parent, but I worked my butt off for it. I graduated high school early, went to school to better myself in the nine months I was pregnant. Not wasted my time failing or going to prom with "baby daddy". Seriously. If you are pregnant, I would strongly advise giving it to some one who can take care of the child. You can't convince me you can even take care of yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Why don't you go back to your myspace to type this crap and leave cafemom for the actual parents?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• STOP TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINISH HIGH SCHOOL AND GET A JOB
    Anonymous