Anyone ever have a stalker?

I did when in high school this guy started calling and would follow me and my sister home. Drive by our house at night and would take photos of us it was scary. Thank god we ended up moving.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Stalked, not sure. But followed...more times than I count or even realized at the time!!!
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 10:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I inadvertently became the "other woman" because I didn't know he was married until his wife called me. I didn't talk to him and I went ahead and talked to her a few times but then she kept calling, text messaging, messaging me on MySpace. I had to change my number and everything. I was starting to get worried. I've also had one guy keep calling after I asked him not to and would call and say he knew where I worked. I kept ignoring him and he eventually stopped.

MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yes, when I was barely old enough to deal with it, I was 14 or 15. The guy just had a crush, but he would follow me home from drama practice! I was alone on those trips and practice wouldn't end until almost 5. It freaked me out but my friends thought it was funny. Finally I confronted him one day and told him to cut it out or I was calling the police, he stopped. I don't know where I got the nerve, usually I am totally stick my head in the sand and ignore the situation. But not that time.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 10:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I moved to another state to get away from an old boyfriend......a month later I woke up with him standing over my bed with my knife.......I've never run so fast in my life! Thank God that chapter in my life is over!
    StepJenni

Answer by StepJenni at 10:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yes, I did. For about 3 years, until he decided to show up at my front door - I am from CT and had moved to CA - and tell me that if I woudldn't be with him, he was going to blow my parents' house up. Meanwhile, I had never dated him, and only family knew I had moved, much less knew my address. I called the police, did not open my door, and he spent a whole one month in jail. There is a permanent no contact order in place.
    maybebaby15

Answer by maybebaby15 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I was stalked on the internet. I think it's a lot different than real life because I stopped caring about it. I just feel sorry for my (former) stalker.
    Erised

Answer by Erised at 10:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• There was this kid who used to walk up and down the street in front of my house waiting for me to come out. Then he would just follow me from a distance. I was like 13, I was kind of ok with it because he was a crack baby, is kinda slow, and I knew his sisters.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yep, i was on a dating site and somehow he got my full name and address. He would leave porn packages for me on my patio that included movies and fingernail polish and stilletos and stockings and panties and lingerie. He would email me wanting me to take pix in all that stuff. I emailed him until I could find out more about him then when I did told him SO is special ops in the air force and will bring this stuff back to him at his store when his wife (stalker's wife) would be working and explain to her what he's doing and if he doesn't stop then SO would break his back and be done with it. Funny how that worked very well. He stopped.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I did when I was 25, he ended up killing himself. His intention was to come and kill me and then himself but certain things happened that kept him from getting here. He hid in someones back yard and 6 hours later and wih the whole police dept and helicoptor looking for him, I guess he just realized, that was it and before the cops could get to him in this really junky backyad he shot himself in the head. I get chills when I think of how close I came to dying.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yep when i was 17, he was my boyfriend at the times friend, and i had kinda flirted with him beofre me and my bf got togehter.. he would always follow me and sneak up on me, call a million times, send flowers, buy me clothes, that sorta thing...

one night i was leaving the mall at like 10pm, and heard someone following me, mind you im parinoid of a homeless druggie or something attacking me!, so i get my razor blade< for cutting hair> and right as he grabbed my shoulder i stabed him in the neck.... needless to say he never stalked me again!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2009