Is it possible for IDU to move out of place?

pain started during intercorse , i wasn't sure what it was... and everytime i sit up or make a sertain move it brings me a LOT of pain in my lower abs. So i wonder can my IDU be the reason?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OH yeah those things can move, thats why they sometimes fail and we get pregnant. From what I wa told marina has a tendency of moving alot.
    My first IUD moved after I had sex with an ex of mine, it caused pain and a few days later I started bleeding, went to the doctor and it was out of place.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yes, it is possible it happen to my mother-in-law about two years after she had it put into place. I have one and I feel once if not more a month to make sure the string is still there.
    pandermom

Answer by pandermom at 10:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• An IUD can move out of place, you should still be able to feel the strings coming out of your cervix. If you can't then get to your doctor.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 10:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009