should there be this much blood?

coming out with I go #2? Its happened twice now,and it wasn't just a little bit.I asked hubby if it was normal and he said he thought it was.But I don't think he really knows. Im 28wks pregnant and I am kinda worried about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Health

• Could be a fisure which isn't really dangerous, call the doctor's office after hours line just in case.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I agree, call or go to e r, take a pic with your cell for either your ob or e r if it continues any longer. if you have a temp call now.
    Anonymous

• It is a good idea to call the doctor, just to be safe. Are you having a difficult tome going poop? zIf so it could be from hemorrhoids. I would call the doc though.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• It's probably hemmeroids. Nothing to worry about. Just increase the amount of fiber in your diet as much as possible and drink tons of water.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• you need to call your doctor to be safe even if you werent pregnant the general rule of thumb is blood in the stool = bad!
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 11:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2009