i dunno what to do -

Im a stay at home mom. Well me and my boyfriend are just NOT working out. He is an asshole and i cant stand to be around him. He is so ignorant and always throws in my face how i dont work and this, that and the third. - Is there anything i can do since im not working and have no income, to where i can get the f**k our of here?? - The stress we have between eachother and fighting and everything is just not ok and i cant do it anymore. He dont help with our daughter and spends all this money on such dumb stuff and than complains he is broke... whatever... is there anyone who has been in a situation like this and got out of it? - where did you start?? - i cant go with family or else i already would have. - i live in PA with a 3 month old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• look online or in the phone book for HUD housing and see about signing up with them. Then sign up for Public Assistance. In most states you can do that online.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i haven't left but i know displaced homemakers through your county's united way helps some moms and also catholic charities if you're that religion has counselling services I know. Focus on your baby and what's needed for safety and good health and that will give you strength. good luck!!
    Anonymous

• Sign up for housing apts.appointments. They will give you an interview and you can live in a nice apt for a low monthly amount.You can get out of this situation. My hubby does inspections and has seen so many women get out of dead end bf and make a new life for themselves.
    Anonymous

• If you're truly desperate, and want to go asap - you can always go to a woman's shelter. They'll then assist you with finding a place for your little one, daycare options, a job, etc.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• So I didn't mean to make it sound rude... just realized my comment could be taken the wrong way... All these other ladies' advice I thoroughly agree with.
    Just stating that a woman's shelter will take you in as well. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I'd head to a shelter tonight. They can help you work out the details tomorrow.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:24 AM on Jul. 7, 2009