Seinfeld fans?

What is your favorite Seinfeld episode?
I love the one with the "Dingo ate your baby" and the one with Elaine's Christmas card...Nips. Too funny.

Cantstandya

Asked by Cantstandya at 11:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had a dream that Cramer kidnapped my son lol. Prego dreams are crazy!!
    Anonymous

• i like the one where seinfelds girlfriend walks around naked all the time
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 11:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I love the one where Jerry dates a girl that wears the same damn dress every time they go out, when he goes to her apartment she is even wearing it in a picture. The other is when they re-enact the JFKs assasination but it was an issue with her threw there gum at someone. Oh and when Jerry dated a girl that looked gorgeous in some lighting and hideous in other lighting. OMG, I could go on.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• EEk! sorry for the type-o's
    Gigi1969

• Like Gigi says, the assassination one was good. I think my favorite is the Soup Nazi one. Also the one where they are at a beach house and the girl gets topless, and the shrinkage joke. The one about master of your domain was funny, too.

Answer by Bmat at 11:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I loved that show! I thought of the episode where Elaine was asked to give a reference to a couple so they could adopt when we were having to get our own references. I was thinking OMGosh! I hope our friends like us as much as we think they do, LOL!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• The one that had the Sidler, Merve Griffin set, and classic toy lady all in one. Best episode EVER.
    Also, just watched the marble rye one the other day....still cracks me up.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 12:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• When Kramer opens a cigar lounge in his apartment and by the end of the episode he is all wrinkled and like greenish!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I love the one where kramer uses butter to shave. Then Newman sees him as a turkey.
    tryliving

Answer by tryliving at 11:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2009