how much did you gain

i'm 20 week i havent gained anything i lost about 5 pounds i wasn't small before the doctor scared the s*** out of me by telling me i was going to stay huge lol so i don't eat like i used i eat small meals and do really eat junk food has anybody else been this far along and not gain anything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wasn't small by any stretch of the imagination when I got pregant with my son. I gained 7 lbs with him. Six weeks later, I have lost a total of 26 lbs. It worked out pretty good for this ol' girl!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 11:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I gained 15lbs already,(7months) and I was kinda tiny when I got pregnant.The only thing that was small on me was my waist.and I had ab's b4 i got preggers.but I had a big bottom and thighs
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I was not small either. I didnt start to gain till I was about 32 weeks. (I think that appointment was the first one where I gained my first pregnancy pound). By the time I had her at 38 week, I had gain a total of 18.5 pounds (8lbs 11oz of that being her). I wouldnt worry if you have not gained anything yet as long as the baby seems to be doing good.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Oh this is very normal. In total I gained 35 pounds which is said that the normal weight to gain is between 25-35 pounds. Eat healthy because what ever your eating is what your giving your baby. You may want to get a pyramid of pregnancy, that way you can learn what to eat the most. :)
    Salma25

Answer by Salma25 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I've gained 23lbs at 30 weeks....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• from begining weight at 123 to ending weight at 136 I gained 13 lbs... but I did loose 10 lbs during the first three months and gained it back. So 23 lbs.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• your ending pregnancy weight is my starting weight. i feel huge.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2009