• In the Spotlight:

those sexy 6 inchers

how many of you wear/or wore heels while being pregnant? how high were they? how long threw your pregnancy did you wear them?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm a high heel kinda girl. I got to about 20 weeks now forget it I don't have the balance. If we are going somewhere nice I will still wear as long as we are doing plenty of sitting down.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I was maid of honor at my dad's wedding. I wore heels but LUCKLY I had the best man to hold on to. Now when it was "party time" the suckers came off! And I LOVE and MISS my heels now :( LMAO.
    Anonymous

• I don't wear them much anymore. But when I did have to for work I wore them until I delivered. But the farther along I got my heels seemed to get shorter! lol...But, another mom I know just delivered and she literally wore them to the hospital in labor! Now, thats a woman.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Im a dancer so I was wearing 8 inch heels up until 4 months into pregnancy.
    LilBoo417

Answer by LilBoo417 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2009