fluttering and twitching feelings in both sides of my stomach what could it be?

it does this everyday and i know its not gas. i been on lighter periods but idk what it could be. please help me out if u have any idea what this could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Health

• I had that when I was in the first trimester of pregnancy.that was the baby moving.it also felt like the home-sick feeling too sometimes
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• and also.. it started in march my light periods didnt take a test since then. i have been having headaches and nauseated latley.
    Anonymous

• are you pregnant?!
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Um you need to take a test. You may be pregnant. I had periods with all my kids for the first three months. (Light ones.)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• well i tested in march like at the end of the month and it was negative and i have been having light periods since then so idk. me and my husband had sex one night and the next morning i wiped and it was pink on the toilet paper.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Some women spot all through pregnancy. Go buy a test and take it first thing tomorrow morning. The tests work better with the first pee of the morning.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Also, you can test and be negative and still be pregnant.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2009