Wouldn't it be kinda cool if we could all get along?

I mean...of course, we'll disagree. We'll think some of each others opinions are stupid, naturally. However, wouldn't it be cool if we could all respectfully disagree and offer more support to each other? We could actually learn a lot of we truly listened to each others' point of views and experiences, even if we disagree. We're all similar in certain ways. All mothers, relatively the same age(mostly)...yet some of us are so hateful to each other. I'm guilty too. I've been rude plenty of times, but I'm sick of it. I'm not rude to people offline, and I'm going to make an effort to be nicer to the moms on here.Not trying to get all "Girl Scout, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" on ya, lol....but seriously? Can't we all just get along?

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Actually tonight I've had some good laughs with the questions. i thought tonight was a rather quiet night in the realm of Answers!! But yes I agree with you. It's hard sometimes isn't it to be nice, Once someone's not nice it gets rolling and gets picked up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• It's a nice thought, but it will never happen. It really is a shame. I think it's great to have fair debates and I like to hear another point of view, but people on here just get pissed off LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• ya it wold be nice if we all got along.the world would a better place.to live and there would not be any wars.

linck2

Answer by linck2 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• high fiveHell, I'm not hopin' for the entire world...just on this site, lol. Is that too much to ask?

StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• whoa!!! wheres the drama tonight!?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2009