no meat, no dairy products, NO FOOD!

is it normal for me not to be hungry at all while Im pregnant? im 28wks,and I never get hungry.I always have to time my meals so I can force myself to eat.I am kinda worried b/c I thought you were suppose to be really hungry in the last trimester, does that mean something is wrong with me or my baby?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Seriously, with your hormones like they are, almost anything is normal. You should discuss it with your doctor, but I bet you're fine. Sometimes I don't feel hungry, either. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• No this is normal, but try to eat small portions and healthy. Think of a healthy baby :)
    Salma25

Answer by Salma25 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I was like that with my first pregnancy. For the whole 9 months I was nauseated 24/7 and throwing up 6 times a day. It was terrible so of course I had no appetite. I would force myself to eat 3 meals a day along with snacks. But, I only ate very little and would throw it up again. It was crazy and I still gained 45 pounds. I don't know how. So yes, it's normal for some women to not be hungry, for whatever the reason...mostly hormones!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• As the baby grows your uterus pushes up against your stomach making you feel full. Your stomach has less room for food to be in it.
    That is why you don't feel hungry.
    Eat small meals more times during the day and you will be fine. Once the baby drops you will feel hungry again.
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 9:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2009