What age was your baby when he/she said the first word, and what did he/she said?

Salma25

Asked by Salma25 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't remember how old she was. Maybe around 6 months? I do remember it was ma ma though.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• 5 months and it was mama and said daddy at 7 months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• besides mama and dada I was 10 months old and I said Bubble lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• My son didn't say a word until he was 2! He said GO. Then we had a speach therapist teach him sign language and he started talking in full sentences by 2.5.
    lovemyboysx2

Answer by lovemyboysx2 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• my daughter said mommy at 5 months and my son said mommy at 6 months. Now she is 10 months and wont stop talking! My son is 2 years old now and says everything you can think of!
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• My son said bra forever! He answered everything BRA??? My brother would ask him, Hey, Alex when you go out on a date, what's the first thing you take off the girl?......and Alex would answer "BRA"????? Oh god, those were sad times lol. He must have been 8 months then. He is 10 now and has a better vocabulary then I did at that age.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2009