Can someone please tell me where you buy a Yellow Ribbon and how to make one also?

Last min i wanted to buy a bunch of fancy Yellow ribbons. I didnt want to buy a cheap plastic looking one. I seen alot of people having them but they are more fancy and unique looking. My husband is coming home from iraq tomorrow and the only thing i did was buy material ribbon and wire. I went to every store and craft store and nobody makes them or sells them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Micheal's, walmart too,target, any where really.go to the material section and it will all be there.or just ask the ppl where its at
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I did go to walmart. Thet dont make them or sell them. I know Michaels and walmart sell material but i wanted a professional to make one for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Just cut the fabric in a long and wide strip, hot glue the wire to the edges while folding over a bit of the fabric over the wire and now you have you wired ribbon, the rest is up to you , how big do you want it what type of bow etc.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• First off, Welcome Home to your husband. Second, have you tried a sew shop? I had mine made at a local sew shop but it was because the lady had many talents. It is worth looking into though. Third, and this comes with experience, the last thing that your hubby is going to care or think about is whether there is a perfectly tied yellow ribbon at your house. I wouldn't stress over it too much. Have fun tomorrow!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2009