what do I give my 2 year old for food or make her poop.

she has gone poop in three days because she really wants to wear panties. She is great about going peepee on the potty but cant get her to poop on the potty.. Help..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• give her pruns, bannana's or apple sauce to make her poop
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• obviously the well known Prunes would be my first choice. However if your child is picky like my older son than you can try Culterelle capsules. It is a probiotic to aid in digestion. I give 1 capsule in my son's juice every morning and it keeps him regular. I have 1 that is constipated and 1 that has loose stool. The culterelle regulates both of them. Banana's and Apples constipate my kids so be aware of what you have been feeding and try something new. Good luck.
    lovemyboysx2

Answer by lovemyboysx2 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Uhm. banana's will stop her up more....

Prunes, peaches, pears, apples - both the fruit, juice, or puree will make her go. A capful of corn syrup will do the trick too. Few times every week.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Banana's bind my kids.... I usually rely on apple sauce and prunes. You can also add Karo syrup to some warm oatmeal. Baked beans (or any type of legume) can help keep her regular. Stay away from milk right now. Give her juice and water.

Fiber helps for both constipation and for diarrhea. Funny that it works both ways... but it does. Try to add more fiber to her diet and she should be more "regular" in the future.

Good Luck!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• after she eats rub her belly in circle's counter clockwise. (my niece gets like that all the time) and keep doing it.you wanna put a little pressure,not so much to hurt her.but It helps the digestive system, even my doctor told me to do it to her.it really helps
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Prunes are good.
    Be aware that some people get backed up with bananas or apples. They help some, but not all.

Also, consider getting the Little Tummy's exlax. As an occasionaly help, it's pretty good. Just don't use it often.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• My dd and ds get constipated from time to time. My ped. told me to give them grapes and grape juice. The sugar in the grapes acts as a natural laxative. Works every time. Even when the prunes didn't.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2009