What is your biggest pet-peeve?

Mine in when people tell me Im gonna be a bad mom and they dont even know me! Like people on her and people at my church, they think because Im not married Im gonna raise a heathen! Whats your biggest bet-peeve?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:19 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have like a million. I hate it when ppl stare,I usually walk up to them and say "hi do you know me? I saw that you kept staring at me,so you must know me." Or it buggs the heck out of me when people are suppose to be at work doing their JOB and they don't listen.like all those fast-food places,you can tell that all them morons are either drop-outs or still in school,they act like idiots! or I hate when people tell me I did something when I know for a fact that I haven't or wasn't there. And then they will agrue with me about it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Ignorance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Who in the he!! said that to you? That is SO rude! They must be bored with their own life! *uck them!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Yea,that's really rude of people to say.

One of my pet peeves is when people make really gross noises, like when guys snort snot down their throat. Ughhhh....it literally makes me almost gag. And then when they spit it out...it's so disgusting! I have gone my entire life without needing to do that, so why do some guys do that so often? My husband learned early on that that was not allowed, lol. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• angryOh, I know another one. I use those Redbox machines pretty often to rent movies. I hate when I'm behind someone, and they take FOREVER! I swear, I was just trying to return a movie and this lady rented five movies, and she literally must have read the description on every single movie on that machine...sometimes more than one. If it were me, and I knew I was gonna take SO long, I would have allowed the person behind me to go ahead. When I'm using the machine I'm trying to be courteous and use the machine as quickly as possible...yet I always get stuck behind someone who obviously doesn't care at all.

StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• That ok stefanieN84, when I was at McDonalds today I was behind a little old lady who was talking to the clerk for like 30 min! She was like "what do you suggest? Oh really? whats that have on it? ooh! What about the chicken strips hows that made!? oh I dont like that. Are your salads fresh? when did you get your milk in? is it fresh? whats on a big mac?" I swear to you, I have never wanted to hit an old lady but it was very tempting! I would have thought that the man taking her order would be getting pissed but he was higha s a kite sohe didnt care!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I hate when people make loud smacking noises when chewing their food or gum. It drives me crazy. Also, I can't stand seeing people pluck their hair from anywhere other than eyebrows or head lol. Ear hair, nose hair, etc really grosses me out. And yes, I have seen people do it lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:34 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I hate when people are oblivious to the world around them, they act like they are the only ones who exist. Case in point the ppl across the street, they will suddenly park their 3 cars in front of my house and then they happily roll their trash barrels out and I am left with 3 cars blocking everything but my driveway. People who are rude for no reason but the fact that they had a bad day. Loud people, people that feel entitled to things.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Answered at 12:53 by Lovin_mybaby5      Or it buggs the heck out of me when people are suppose to be at work doing their JOB and they don't listen.like all those fast-food places,you can tell that all them morons are either drop-outs or still in school,they act like idiots!

Well who's supposed to work there missy? Rocket Scientist's and geniuses?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Selfish or irresponsible people and bad drivers are my biggest pet peeves. There's plenty more, though! LOL
    txmomof3

Answer by txmomof3 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2009