Would you pay less for a "standing room only" section in an airplane?

I would not lol. I would want the full seat/seatbelt, everything in case of turbulence or rough travel.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,530234,00.html?test=latestnews

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 12:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Could you imagine all the waivers you would have to sign in order to do that? If flying ever came to that I would rather just stay home.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 7:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Nope...I'd pay more for the regular seat, for sure, lol!!!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Standing room only should be reserved for non-moving places. i think its dangerous to stand on a bus or subway and no way would i fly on a plane that had a standing room only section!
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• haha standing room only on a plane!? could you imagine during take off and landing...and turbulance (i cant spell that...there is a red squiggly line under it, along with haha!!)
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Turbulance = turbulence.  If you get a squiggly red line under it, click on the word and a box with suggestions for the right spelling drops down, usually it's the top suggestion. Click on it and the word changes to the proper spelling.

No I want a seat with a seatbelt, an oxygen mask and a flotation device in case of a crash!

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• thanks pagan i know...there was a note of humor in that...and idc right now....oops one letter
    thanks
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• oh and it doesn't work that way when i am in the question/answer section of cafemom. i actually have to click on use full editor and wait for it change, and sometimes it takes a long time... thats why i said idc=i don't care right now
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• LOL! No prob! Hope it helps for next time.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:55 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I wouldn't pay at all, if I'm going to fly I'm not going to do it standing up.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:34 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Good grief. NO.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 8:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2009