Airplane bathrooms....

So, me and my husband were thinking....

All of the airplanes I've flown on, to my memory, had tiny little bathrooms without changing tables. When our son is born, and we want to fly from Indiana to California....where will we change him on a plane? Has anyone attempted to change a diaper in one of those tiny bathrooms...or have you flown on an airline that had restrooms with changing tables?

How did the rest of the flight go? Lots of looks from other passengers when you boarded the plane? I'm dreading that, lol.

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Travel

• Also, I've flown with my daughter LOTS of times, hubby is military, and I've never had any problems with rude passengers. Our worst flight was when she threw up all over, twice on a flight from Michigan to WA. Fortunately we stopped in Vegas for a layover and they were able to clean the seat pretty well. Otherwise, all of our flights have gone great. We have three trips from Washington to Michigan in the next 5 months, so hopefully these will go well too.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• There are changing tables behind the toilet. It flips down. I've also changed a baby on the seat during one flight, because I picked her up to get ready to get off the plane and she was soaked.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Ohhh...ok...I guess I never noticed them...never had a need for them before, lol. Thanks. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2009