Different Positions? (Possibly TMI)

Posting anon here bc I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this question :) I am 35 weeks and in the last few weeks my sex drive has tripled!! Unfortunately, so has my belly size. I'm not a small woman (210 pds, 5'2) and most positions are uncomfortable, but I really really want to have sex! lol Almost constantly if I could! Has anyone else had this happen, and if so, what positions were the most comfortable to work around the new large belly? I thought your sex drive was supposed to decrease in the last months, but I guess I was wrong!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am a big too and alot of the stuff we use to do hurts aswell the best position that we have found is doggie style and spooning also i guess its called sissior but that one is where are legs are inter twined and i am on one side of the bed and he is on the other good luck with your drive!
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 4:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Everyone is different, but when I was pregnant I wanted to have it all the time too. My husband though I was crazy. He never seen me so into it before. I did it on my side alot it was easiest for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I did doggy style alot because it was just how i was comfy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• lying on your side with your partner behind you, as if you are spooning was the most comfortable for me being so preggo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• you could scissor :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• for us, i was on my back, proped up, and he was standing on the side of our bed. he's 6'3 so it was perfect height for him. . haha)

otherwise, it didn't happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• spooning and doggy style was our fav. also, reverse cowgirl is a good position.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 7:55 AM on Jul. 7, 2009