Im looking for a race car bed or a fire truck bed?

We live in hilliard florida so if anyone has one to give away or sell please let me know.

firejoe1123

Asked by firejoe1123 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Shopping

• craigslist is a great place to check for things like that
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Try craigslist or freecycle online they are good sites....
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 12:43 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i dont know where to buy a car bed..BUT, i had to share this idea with you that i seen in a magazine....when your son grows out of his car bed that you are going to buy him...you can take the bed out of it and put it in your back yard and put sand in it and make a car sandbox...how cute is that?! good luck :)
    lilysmommy23

Answer by lilysmommy23 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I'm getting one tomorrow that my sibling grew out of....but I live in Bradenton,fl and almost got one at After the stork consignment because I had store credit.....they have 5 racecar ones and 1 firetruck so after today they will be like $55 dollars!!!!!!!!
    Reshel

Answer by Reshel at 12:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2009