Is Michael Jackson already buried? And is Rowe his two oldest kids mom, what've you heard whaddya know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im so tired of hearing about that stupid MF! I hated him anyways! anyone who touched little boys is not good in my book!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:43 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I am not defnding MJ but crap how do you know that is actually true? You were not there when everything supposedly took place. I am not saying he is innocent nor guilty, but I sure won't Judge my name is not God so I have no right to do that to begin with.

If your sick of hearing about it why open another topic on him? DUUUUUH place palm of hand in front of forehead and smack

OP from what I hear he is getting buried tomorrow and the viewing for family members is tonight. I also heard Debbie will not be attending the private ceremony
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

The boy that accused him recanted his story, so now what?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Just like what jaja said the viewing is for family only and will be tonight, his burial is supposed to be early tomorrow morning before the memorial service at forest lawn cemetery, now as far as Debbie Rowe being the mom, no dna test yet but pretty sure she is, but I only think she wants anything to do w/ the kids now because she is in it for the $$ if ya KWIM

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Burial tomorrow morning at Forest Lawn.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2009