has anyone used a colon cleanse

im going to try the colon clense 3000 has anyone tried any of these if so i have some ? did you get really bad cramps? did you poop alot ? hom many times a day stuff like that sorry i know im asking some weird ?s but i am a worry wort and i am always thinking something is wrong lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I've never tried one, and don't plan on it. I've actually read where they can be unhealthy. I've also heard that they do cause lots of cramping, and you'll probably poop more than you ever have in your entire life. Good luck....hope it's not too bad.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I've never used any colon cleansing products before. The only thing I have used is Probiotic Acidophilus. I found a good website that might help you decide the best way to go. I hope it helps.

http://www.drnatura.com/colonix-program/3.php?gclid=CLCutPXlwpsCFdVL5QodvTAIAQ
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have used the Slimquick Cleanse and really like it. No cramping, you take a dose b4 lunch and a dose b4 bed and while it does cleanse you out, its not out of control. Usually go right away in the morning after the recommended daily liver flush(lemon juice and a cup of hot water) doesnt make you gassy either.
    litleangel09

Answer by litleangel09 at 2:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• yeah i tried the slimquick and i think i lost 4lbs that week. same and litlenagel09. I was thiking of etiher doing that again, or just using the benifiber daily. I have used benifiber before and no cramps or crazy poo poos. good luck.
    debmom07

Answer by debmom07 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• thank you all
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have used this one in the past and I am going to do another starting next week. Herbal Cleanse

Advocare_Mom

Answer by Advocare_Mom at 6:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2009