What theme did you have for your children's nursery's?

For our son we had a jungle theme

For our daughter she had the sugar plum by cocalo

This child we are still unsure we will decide when we find out the sex!!!

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 12:58 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For our son we did the old pooh bear theme. With this little guy we are doing moons and stars.

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have a son on the way, and we've decided on a construction theme...(bull dozers, dump trucks, tools,etc.), lol. it's absolutely adorable. We got the bedding brand new in a 13-piece set off of E-bay and I'm really impressed with the quality. It retails for $279.00, but he won it for $100. Much cheaper, and way cuter than most I've seen at BabiesRUs. :) You should check them out on there...you can get some great deals and a large selection. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• thank you stephanie I will be sure to check that out
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• our daughters room is also jungle themed, focusing on frogs and turtles. lime green walls with lavender pink accents
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• You're welcome. :) If you wanna see the one I got, just search for "Constructor" baby bedding. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• When I had my first son we didn't have much money so I bought disney charaters coloring books and traced and colored them then cut them out and used them as the border around around the room, then I had a big toy hammic with stuffed toys and I put up some shelfs it was pretty cute
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I wish I could remember where I put the pictures of my sons nursery! I was so proud of it!! I painted all the characters myself. I stenciled the alphabet and then for each letter I painted a detailed little pic for it. I painted Elmo holding 10 balloons and numbered them 1-10. I painted leaves on the ceiling and leading to the 2 adjacent walls and put a thick wooden pole from floor to ceiling. I put in hook screws and hung his stuffed animals from the pole. I painted the ceiling sky blue and airbrushed white clouds so they would look realistic. I painted a Hiclory-Dickory Dock theme on one wall and had mouse footprints going in all directions and one set of prints led to a llittle mouse hole I painted in the closet. I miss that room. Now I painted over that with dinosaurs and a pirate ship.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• my daughters was strawberry shortcake..now its hannah montana..yay!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• no themes. we were broke.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• ladybugs :) I didn't want my house over ran by pink, lol, and ladybugs were cute
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2009