New Conspiracy Theory

I came up with this after reading several posts today. What do you think?

Sarah Palin is working for the Democrats. The Democrats paid McCain campaign aides to get her the VP spot with the plan to distract from McCain's campaign. The media was paid off by the Democrats to follow her every move & purposely focus more on her than McCain. Now that the Democrats have control they are calling her out every time they want the American people to lose focus on what is really going on in D.C. Democrats needed something larger than usual so they asked her to resign as confusingly as possible to hide the nuclear disarmament contract between the U.S. and Russia, Cap and Trade, and numerous other problematic activities the current administration is planning.

DUM DUM DUM!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Lol
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:57 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• If the media was paid off, why are so many media folks being LAID off? **grin**

Although there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt off in your philosophy.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• No way! Sarah Palin would never willingly be party to the democrats agenda. I don't know about the McCain campaign people. The Sarah that everyone saw on the road wasn't the same Sarah we have loved and appreciated for 2.5 years in Alaska.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• There's an old saying that goes:

"Only two people can keep a secret, and only if one of them is dead!"

The funny thing with conspiracy theories are that they involved MANY people....none of whom feel the need to divulge the truth?! Please.

Which is why I cannot comprehend that there isn't at least ONE person that has rubbed elbows with Obama, that wants to spill the beans about him, and make a name for themselves while cashing in on the exclusive "inside story?!" Not ONE? From his childhood hometown...wherever that may be, or from his college days...from students to the ADMISSIONS department?! He couldn't possibly have paid everyone off!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Nope, sorry, but many republicans LOVE her. It has NOTHING to do with the dems. Everything that goes wrong for the republicans is their own doing, not the main stream media and not the democrats.....Thought they were the personal accountability party???

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Ummm, no. since they are not trying to hide what is going on between Obama and Medvedev so that theory is blown out of the water. Obama is proud to disarm America and leave us with as little protection as possible for when N.Korea and Iran (who will never join in with his dasarmament) get full use of their nuclear capabilities.
    The only thing DUM here is this theory
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• OP here: Its supposed to be stupid as the majority of conspiracy theories are lol. Thats why I put the "dum dum dum" at the end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Sarah is more conservative than John McCain was, honestly I was shocked she signed up to be with him. She is going out to raise her family and to start working on 2012. After the mess that Obama will make with the world (if it is still standing and not in civil disrest) she will be voted in by landslide. I just find it amazing how MJ was dead for an hour and was announced on a Dallas radio station before CNN, MNBC, FOX news or any of the other yoohoo's got a hold of this...I heard myself. Something is fishy in LA, LA land...
    Mumof3kidz67

Answer by Mumof3kidz67 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2009