when does cravings and morning sick start?

I JUST tested positive...had a period last month on the 5th or so. I was curious to when I would start having cravings and morning sickness. Tonight I all of the sudden had a huge craving for Red Vines licorice and I never eat candy anymore now really like licorice lol....am I just feeding into the pregnancy too much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is different for everyone I am 8 weeks now and I started symptoms around 6 weeks like i did with my other 2
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I luckily never suffered from morning sickness, and I'm 28 weeks now and still haven't craved any one thing too terribly. When I was first pregnant, I just craved food in general, lol. I was so hungry and it felt like I could just eat and eat. Half of the the weight I gained so far was in the first month, lol, so be careful. Hopefully you won't get morning sickness. Congratulations on the pregnancy! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• my last period was the 5th of june too, and i am not having any symtptoms either. morning sickness has not happened yet (and i hope it stays that way)lol as far as cravings..i get little ones..like the other day i was like..brocolli! gotta have it! with cheese! haha..idk what that was all about but it sure was good!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Congrats! This is an exciting time. Every women is different when her cravings and morning sickness started. Funny! I craved Brocolli and cheese in the beginning of my pregnancy too. I started having cravings right away. The morning sickness started about the 7th week. I ended up being sick in my2nd trimester as well, I threw up alot one month. But, then it stopped after 4 weeks, so truly every women is different.
    good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2009