Popular Bitches of Cafemom

How do you become one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• lmao this isn't high school we don't have seperate lunch tables for the different types or crowds
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:34 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Nope. We just shove our way in and sit down. Then if everyone leaves....we wait for the next time zone to get on. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• lmao susie thats right girl thats how we roll
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:38 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• you dont become one you are either one or not. Their are alot of bitches on cafe mom but also alot of great wonderful people, thats what make this fun. Just ignore the dumb ones because they are obviously miserable with their own life they need to take it out on someone. I always just laugh and no inside that they are just ignorant ass's
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 2:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• why so desperate to become popular bitch, why not be yourself and leave high school drama to the teens
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• OP here.

I'm not trying to become one. I'm just curious.
    I like to try and figure things out, but this one has me stumped.
    Anonymous

• boy i am 50 yrs old and i know exactly what to say to get everyones panties in a ruffle.but i dont.just read the questions that are being asked at the time and find the most bashing and act on it.or go on politics and events and just say anything opposite of what is being said believe me you will get it.just tell the people the opposite of what they want to hear.its like real life...
    Anonymous

• Why would u want to? Be yourself, if people cannot accept your opinion or your point of view, then let them be...I can tell u from experience that "they" will not accept you unless you r a total B@^$h! What's the point? Where will it get u? Nowhere important in you're daily life, that's for sure!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Okay...it's not really high school popularity you speak of. There was a post started about a month ago in the newcomer's group about who do you recognize the most on cafemom. The post was called are you popular...And the group of girls had so much fun together in the post that they started a group so they didn't just have to talk in that one particular post. they just used the name of the post for the group.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Oh, that's easy. Make yourself a siggie and make stupid posts and insult people. But only insult people when your bitch buddies are there. Be sure to bash someone who is having a bad day. And there ya go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2009