why are you up? =)

I can never sleep lately, what the heck is going on. the birds are going to be chirping in a minute. Lol and I thought I was the only one on here.

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 2:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• ppl are on here 24/7 and i am up cause hubby is still up and i feel wide awke for some odd reason
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 2:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I haven't been able to sleep much lately either! I think I figured out why though.... I've been taking Goodies powder for a bad toothache and I just looked it up. The side effects are anxiety and insomnia! I just wish I could turn back the clock and get some sleep.... I have to be "up" getting myself and the kids ready to go to an appointment in 3-1/2 hours! I'm so tired but I am so jittery feeling that I can't lay down. This sucks!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I had a crazy weekend camping so now I'm enjoying some alone time
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I fell asleep at 8pm after i put my DD down for bed and woke up at 1230am wide awake! Bout to head back to bed in a few minutes though.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:22 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i just haven't been sleeping well. always the tossing & turning. this is only the second time i've been up in the middle of the night like this, since i've been pregnant. it's just that, it's been both these times in a week...so out of whack for me. i like sleeping at night..........
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 4:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I'm up because it's 12:30 in the afternoon and I'm getting ready to take my kids swimming.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• 'Cause i have to be at work in 30 in...guess I should go get ready...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:31 AM on Jul. 7, 2009