Snitches and backstabbers....

There is this guy at work who is a snitch and a backstabber. He has been to our boss about everyone at work. Talking and tattling he even got the last manager fired. He has told our boss "If we get rid of all the lesbians and fat people we'd have a good company". What does my size and others sexual preference have to with work? He is so closed minded. If you don't do or believe everything he does you are a worthless waste of oxygen. But here is the kicker he makes rude remarks and passes them off as "jokes" like the time he poked my belly and told me to laugh like the pillsbury dough boy. I want him fired, quit, GONE. Got any devious ideas?

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 2:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Poking your stomach and telling you to laugh like the pillsbury dough boy is harassment. File a claim and get him out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Ugh! I have worked at places like this and have been the Supervisor at a place like this. Even funnier is now that I work for the school district and they have Public School budget meetings.....One school bus driver who was going to be cut had the balls to lie and talk bad about his fellow drivers-sad thing is, they had all shown up to surprise and SUPPORT him! Can we say A-hole?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Yep! Tell your boss that this co-worker is creating a hostile work environment and that if it continues to happen you are thinking of filing suit against the company. The boss DOES NOT want that to happen, and he will either rein this guy in sharp, or more likely find an excuse to fire or transfer him.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:55 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Um, just to let you know, if for some reason he sues you, your computer can be subpeonaed and this conversation can be used against you. If you want to do something to someone...don't talk about it or document it.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• agree with anon
    that's bullshit he should not do that
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• you've got alot more restraint than i. if a co-worker did that to me, he would be having my boot in his crotch faster than he could blink, and i wear steel toes.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• file a lawsuit on harrassment
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 7:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2009