do you ever get paranoid while getting checked out at the gyno?

I have my 1st prenatal appt tomorrow of couse and everytime a doctor is in that area I start getting paranoid. Did I shave good enough? Did I use enough soap? What if I didn't wipe good enough? Is there an odor? I never had a n odor before but maybe I have an odor now? What if I accidently fart?

LOL so sorry for some of the TMI stuff but seriously I do this everytime I go am I the only one who gets paranoid while doc is doing their thing down there? What do you get paranoid about?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get so nervous about everything you just said. And my doctor is a total HOTTIE! I would go crazy if I wasn't married. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• lol w00t w00t go anon
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I know this is kind of off topic, but my husband and I are TTC again and I noticed you are pregnant and with a tiny baby. Our son is around that age and I am just wondering if you are breastfeeding. I am and was wondering if that will take into account me being fertile again.

If I do get pregnant, I get to see Dr. Warm Hands again! lol I am awful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I always worry that I'm going to fart. lol

I have a good story on this one. I was in the middle of an exam and my doctor said, "You know what, you just have the most wonderful" at this point I'm just like of my gosh WHAT is she going to say! And then she continued, "disposition! You're just so friendly and sweet." lol Word to all gynos, it's not the time for conversation.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• This will probably make you laugh til you have to go and P! I get nervous and upset when I have to get my hair cut...hair is a very personal thing for me. But I have actually fallen asleep laying on the table waiting for the dr to come in when I've had a pelvic exam done. They just don't bother me....maybe it's cuz I had my 1st baby in a military training hospital.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 3:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• lol anon love the dr. warm hands bit.

no i am not breast feeding but i was always told that when your breast feeding you are more fertile than you normally are. This pregnancy was a hey look at this te pull out method is not 100% lol so surprised we were. i was actually happier this time than the 2 that were planned, cause i drove myself crazy waiting to test lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• LOL! I posted a question about this last week remember? I still haven't gone for my pap smear. I guess when I was young and thin I was like no problem! I haven't been seen down there for going on 4 years and I just saw a girl on The Doctor's. She is absolutelt terrified, poor girl. I am the same way.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• lol. My child's pediatrician and my ob/gyn are in the same building and we were taking him to his check up and he cried when she touched him because her hands were cold. I said, "Well, mommy's doctor aren't." My husband didn't find it too funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• same here get nervouse
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i never got nervous when i was pregnant or with my family dr..but i remember when i was pregnant, i had a referral to another dr..a male dr..and i was sooooooooo nervous! i hated it!! i dont know why, but i do not feel comfortable with a male dr looking at me down there! i refuse!! i actually had an appt with a gyno a couple months ago cuz my period was all wacky, and over the phone i found out it was a male, so i just didnt go..i will not let a male dr down in my business!! lol but yet bf's that ive had doesnt bother me one bit..

hahah ok so now that i think about it..lol..maybe i dont want a guy dr cuz im scared im gonna get turned on and get all wet...hahahahahaha..cuz i sure as hell know thats not gonna happen with a woman dr..hmmmmmmmmm...makes me think..lol

alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:32 AM on Jul. 7, 2009