The A$$ Whisperer....

OK so I just went outside to dump the trash and I farted and it had the same tone as if you were shrugging your shoulders and saying "Idunno". I laughed as I always do and when I sat down here I farted again and it sounded like once again, the tone you would use to say "Oh well".... Do you think my farts are talking to me?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok, now I can picture the made for cable show. "HI, my name is Gigi, and I am the A$$ Whisperer. Don't know what your body is saying to you? Have lots of fart problems? Well have ya tried LISTENING to your bodys flatulence to see what it is trying to say? That is why I am here, to teach you how to communicate with your body via the fartabet."
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:32 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• YES they are saying, "Damn girl buy some beano."
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• yes gigi they are trying to tell you to quit letting your battleship mouth overide your row boat ass, lmao what are they telling you now?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:22 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• yes they are saying "when are you going to take your ass to bed I'm tierd of sitting already" lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• In the book "Running With Scissors" a psychiatrist thought God was trying to speak to him through his bowel movements. Could be similar. However, he would scoop his fecal matter out of the toilet and set them outside in the sun to save them and decipher what they all meant. I hope you don't record them or bottle your farts.

Ewwww
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 3:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• laughing

SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• gigi if you bottle your farts please promise me you will youtube the results of someone opening the container and sniffing the contents
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• you can market that stuff as well - stink in a can named ode de Gigi
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:30 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Wow! First 3 posters! What do you know! My ass just fell asleep and now it's snoring! lol. OMG! You girls are so hilarious and I need to get a T-shirt that says "Everybody farts"!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• (__l__)>>>>>>>oooooooOOOOOOOIdunnooooooooooo
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2009