What is your daily Routine?

In our house it is:

[9-10] ~Breakfast, and Cartoons.

[10-11] ~Wash up, Brush teeth, Comb hair, get dressed.

[11-11:30] ~Daddy is home for his lunch break.

[1130-12] ~Coloring

[12-1:30] ~ Play time

[1:30- 3:30] ~ Nap Time

[3:30-4:30] ~We make dinner

[5-6] ~Dinner time.

[6-7] ~Story time with daddy

[7-8]~ Bath time

[8:30] ~Baby Brothers Bedtime

[9-10] ~Snack time, with Big sister, and movie.

[10] ~Bedtime for Sissy.

[10-1030] ~Mommy and daddy time.

Thats Usually how our day goes, It sounds uneventful when I write it out, But... It seems like a lot during the day.

I'm just curious, how do YOUR days go?
;]]

TheTara

Asked by TheTara at 3:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My schedule varies too much to even get it down on a schedule. I do know this, I am off work and I have been going to bed way too late and waking up at noon. I get up to get DS off to camp and feed him if he is hungry but I am just in an insomniac haze right now. I think it is depression and nerves.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• we don't have a routine we just go by how we are feeling and what we want to do that day, I can't do the same thing day in and day out cuz I get bored really fast and then I get tierd.
    some days we go and work in the back yard with the boy and some days we go feed the ducks other days we go see aunti and grandparents it all just depends of how I feel
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:42 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Well, our days are always different. Usually I put my baby to bed around midnight and then I stay up until four or so and then sleep in as long as my son wants to. After that it is whatever. I am an on call massage therapist so if I get a call to go to work, I go to work.

I am the definition of lazy.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 3:44 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• When do you clean?

For me it is
    Wake at 6
    Drink coffee go online and read mail until 9
    OH SHIT it's 9.
    Start cleaning house.
    Clean for a while and start dinner.
    Make lunch have lunch clean up lunch
    work on yard
    clean house
    go online
    Finish dinner clean up dinner
    stay up till 1 online....

Ya see why I want a job??
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• if i DONT have to work that day and i have no errands to run....i wake up, shower, check facebook and email, start the laundry, hang out withmy daughter, make lunch, eat lunch, play in the backyard either under the sprinkler, trampoline, or slip n slide, walk to the store to get a slurpee, watch a lil tv, (i try to watch a few minutes of the doctors when its on at 3..i love that show..then i start cooking dinner, eat dinner, head to the park with daughter and dogs, put daughter in shower, sit and watch tv and eat a snack, shes in bed by around 930, then i come on the computer, then around this time 1-130 i head to bed!! fuuuuuuuuuuun!!

if i have errands to do, it gets done in the morning before lunch, which sometimes leads us to going out for lunch..and if i have to work..well..then i go to work..lol..hours change every day..and usually its only 4-5 hrs..so..yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..welcome to my life!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I don't have a routine really that goes by the clock unless I have an appointment to go to.
    Generally, I wake up, have coffee, spend time on my computer, do what needs to be done during the day (every day is different), and then go to bed at night after I take my meds and read for about an hour.
    That's it in a nutshell!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2009