Are there any other books on witchcraft that are workbook style?

I have Bucky's Big Blue Book (Complete Book of Witchcraft by Buckland), but I was just wondering if there are any others like that out there. I like books like that, sometimes. (I'm a book worm and I love being in class/doing "home work" lol, so now that I'm not in school I'm dying for that kind of thing.) Thanks ladies.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't have the big blue book, but it (and the DVD) are on my list which grows by the day... But here are a few you may like...

Growing Up Pagan: A Workbook for Wiccan Families
    Anything by Christopher Penczak (Temple Of Witchcraft Books)
    Buckland's Book of Spirit Communications

Solitary Witch: The Ultimate Book of Shadows for the New Generation
    To Ride A Silver Broomstick: New Generational Witchcraft
    (I know many don't like RavenWolf's values but the books are great!)

And of course the Everything Paganism Book and The Idiots Guide To Wicca & Witchcraft

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• The bible-read it!! There is more power in the name of jesus than in witchcraft...May God guide and bless you and ur family...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• that was stupid. if she's into witchcraft what right do you have to tell her your religion is more powerful?

stop fitting into the judgemental category,....cause you just placed yourself their
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 4:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Gotta love irrelevant anon responses.

I don't know of any but am interested so I will definitely keep an eye on this to see what people say.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 6:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Here's a link to about 200 that are available on amazon.com. CLICK HERE I haven't used any but you have inspired me to check them out!!

paganmom05

Answer by paganmom05 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have one (somewhere) it called sexy witch, i think i will get back to you when i find it its a guided book and there is a lot of "homework"
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Sabrina, I agree about Ravenwolf. I have several of her books. I didn't know that the Penczak books were like that. I've looked at them online a few times.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have the one of "Paganism - an Introduction to Earth-Centered Religions...it's by Joyce and River Higginbotham. It's pretty good...something I decided to try is the Wicca 101 that Patti Wigington does on About.com. I can forward you one of the newsletters I get if you're interested in checking it out. I've learned a lot of new stuff...and it's all free!!
    I'm also doing a chinese cooking class on there too.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2009