do any mom's work overnights? I'm looking for support!

Buttercupchick

Asked by Buttercupchick at 3:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Buttercup...I'm a Deputy and work nightshifts...12 hrs...7P to 7A. It's not always easy, especially when the kids are in school. Luckily I have a loving husband who helps out when he can.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 4:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Buttercup, I work overnights 12am - 8am and lately 7 days a wk 52 hours a week. it is hard a have a supportive hubby but as a mom i still feel guilty! It is good to know i am not the only one. I think it is best when i can put my faith and reliance upon my Higher Power! hopefully that will help u! I try to assure my kids to do the same! my kids are 7 and 8 yrs. my 8 yr old is a boy he seems to be ok with this but my daughter gets sad (just last night as i was tucking her in b-4 work). At least i don't have day care as an issue i hope u don't either. Any way hope this all helps and u get a good day sleep
    Overnighthauler!
    overnighthauler

Answer by overnighthauler at 9:31 AM on Jul. 6, 2014