Whats the longest you go without shaving under your arms

I go 4 days at the very most If I go longer than that the first sign DH gets of any stubble under there he starts making chewbacca noises

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 3:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't shave my pits. DH likes it that way. I think it is gross, but I get terrible skin rashes if I shave.
    I am lucky enough the hair is soft.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• lol, i dont go more than 3 days..normally i do it every day tho..especially in the summer!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• 7 days in the winter time I did that once to see how long it would grow
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Sometimes I forget and then wear a sleeveless shirt out in public and when I raise my arms...
    WHOA THERE, NELLY!

I've gone weeks without shaving before. I'll be the first to admit that is gross.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 3:57 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I was proud of myself for shaving on Saturday for the pool party. Friday I noticed I had the longest hair known to women (It was like 2 inches long). Well, I shaved quickly and as I mingled with everyone in the pool and jacuzzi, I came home to shower and guess what! I missed the 2 inch long hair so the whole time it was right there as I hugged ppl and took pics! Oh well.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I pluck the armpit hair.. gets rid of the roots too leaving no black marks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I shave each and every single time I take a shower, so I'd say......24 hours?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i pluck every 3 months...before i used to have it at least every after 3 days..a friend of mine suggested to leave the hair grows and matured(make them longer ,thick and hard) in the whole area of armpit .. then pluck it till it roots. As i observed my hair don't grow fast and long as it is before...
    jayzs

Answer by jayzs at 7:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Every time I shower so at least once a day. If I happen to shower twice (softball, swimming, spitup, etc.) I will shave it again. I just can't stand the itchy armpit feel. I have to ask, how do you pluck your armpits? I think I'd get a headache spending that much time crooking my neck up under my armpit.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• every day. i dont like the itchy feeling either and im scared that if i go more than 24 hours the hair will grow and be noticable especially now with wearing tank tops and bathing suits so much.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2009