Okay I have a good question should i be in troubel?

OKay i am almost 8 months pregnant and i have mice in my house everytime a catch one another appears. Well tonight at appt. 3:45 am I get it up and i here one of them screaming i looked for the trap i had placed right b4 bed i didnt see it so i thought it might be behind the intertainment center so i moved the center and made aloud crash which woke up my husband he got frustrated and moved it back. He told me i dont need to be doing that. So ladies should i be in trouble or is he over reacting i still cant find the trap and i am still hearing them scream its driveing me nuts help with thoughts or ideas or oppionins THAnks.

newmom183

Asked by newmom183 at 4:58 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Should you be moving an entertainment center in your eighth month? NO. You should be spanked, young lady. That baby is beginning to make transition - you do not want to take a chance of putting too much strain around him or on his umbilical chord. Silly girl. Stand in the corner for 1 minute and write 100 times - I am not a he-man.

As far as the mice - call and exterminator. They are originating from somewhere ( maybe you live by a field or vacant lot of something?) Make DH find it and stop the screaming - and then have him address the source of where they are coming from.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• well you shouldnt be moving large objects like that, but i know me and if something was keeping me from sleeping making an annoying noise yeah i would do what i could to make it stop.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 5:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Ummmm time to get a cat???
    Nah you shouldn't be moving that kind of stuff lady.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• If you find one mouse you have many more. Mice breed every 30 days, 15-17 a litter. That litter will breed with each other the next month, do the math. Get an exterminator. Or a cat.
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 9:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2009