do you eat raw onion?

i mean by its self ? my husband thinks im nuts lol because ill cut up some onion and just eat it lol . i love white onion lol .

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:38 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't eat raw onion by itself - it has to be a part of something or in something like a salad or on a burger. :)
    You remind me of the two boys in the movie "Holes" who ate onions to their heart's content because they tasted so wonderful.
    Enjoy!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:24 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I don't but my bf does. He loves to see the look on peoples faces. He has done this since middle school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww...Mo I don't like yunions
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 5:40 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• lol i dotn do it for the looks i just love it lol
    i have done it for as long as i can remmeber lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:40 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I don't eat it whole but I do put lots of it on my food. Whether mexican or american food, I always ask for extra onions.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:43 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Not now but I did as a child. My Aunt would peel it for me and I would bite into like I was eating an apple. I think it's gross that I did it. I just slice it up and use it in my salads or on my burgers now.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2009