Do you believe in Spells?

Anyone has tried chanting a spell? I had read once in the net and when my friend asked me how to get rid off her wife in his life i shared with him the Spell i have read...My friend told me he seriously followed the procedure.Believe it or not..It happened!The wife packed up her things on the 9th day the same as it said in the spell!huh! Does it really work or it was about to happen?

jayzs

Asked by jayzs at 7:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do believe they work. Maybe not all the time. I know in some Hindu sects, there are techniques you can do, to avoid things like that. For instance picturing yourself around a white bubble of light is supposed to keep you safe from any outside energy's that are trying to interfere. That goes for both energy work & spells. In Hinduism there is a sect that practices tantra, which is a manipulation of life force energy. Although they do not "cast spells" , which is what i believe your talking about, it's pretty much the same thing. They just use a totally different technique. And i know for fact that Tantra or life force manipulation works. People use it for sex all the time....lol, although it is also used for MANY other purposes as well. It's just well known for its use in aiding sex for some couples.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Nope. Not real.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I have done spells, and they really really have worked. I have done some stupid love spells, and, thankfully, they have not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• they can work. depends on the energy you put into it
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:28 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• They do work for people who open themselves up to it. As a christian who is covered spiritually in the forgiveness and love of Christ, nothing can harm me. I claim that over myself and my family. Whats in me is greater than whats in the world.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I do not do spells myself.I go to this lady she is a high priest in my religion.I tell her who is causing me harm and what I want done and it works.Someone broke into my car recently I was so pissed of that I just started and called my madre the high priest she was so pissed off that someone messed with me .I feel sorry for that person.She is very very strong person.Everything that I have asked her to do has worked.I have proff.Everything I have said and chanted has worked.I have proof .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Yep, I do spell work a good bit. I know they work...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Ive seen them work so yes, I do believe they can and do.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I cast spells almost every day, at one time i was doing a spell to help me loose weight and i lost 60 lbs without any lifestyle change. A spell is a way to boost your personal energy. you dont need special things to do a spell you just have to have confidence in your ability to do it. Alot of spells are about confidence.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• They have the same success rate as any other form of prayer.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2009