Will Michael Jackson's funeral be the biggest since Princess Diana's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• from all the traffic and cops I MEAN 4 COP CARS ON EACH CORNER AND ALL AROUND THESE STREETS AND ... THEY CLOSED THE BUSIEST HEAVIEST FREEWAY IN THE U.S. THIS MORNING ... I BELIEVE SO .I AM DOWN THE ST FROM STAPLES CENTER BUT I AM IN THE OFFICE SO ICAN'T SEE ANYTHING THAT IS GOING ON , BUT I'M SURE IT'S A BIG THING I CAN HEAR HELICOPTERS NON STOP ... I TOOK MY KIDS TO SIGN HIS MEMORIAL LAST NIGHT
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 1:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• no princess dianas is bigger and better she wasnt ever accused of being a pedafile SP??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• All I want to know is if the post office will be issuing "black and white MJ stamps in his honor, like they did of "young and fat Elvis?" LOL

Or maybe they'll celebrate plastic surgery month, or NAMBLA in his honor with a representative stamp.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Likely. very likely
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:31 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• thats a tough one dians was a good women doing good for the world as best she could now im not saying he wasent good nor am i saying he was bad...ok maybe a lil weired lol but there are alot of people that grew up with his music me being included ( i made my mom play the thriller record a million times ) i just know there gonna play his music and memorial till it kills us ( no offence ) which is the down fall, but they did that with diana. but i was more sad with her passing. his passing just stinks and i feel for the kids. its the media that seems to be makeing it huge. and i know a month from now there still gonna be talken about it and about his family kids his will his debt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I hope so...It sure looks that way. ( I wouldn't doubt it if it does go that way)

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

Since when did accusations denote facts? In America we are innocent until proven guilty. He was acquitted of all 14 charges.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:44 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• accusations still leave the doubt
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• No Elizabeth Taylor

Elizabeth Taylor will not be at the public memorial service for Michael Jackson, later today at Staples Center in Los Angeles. The actress, and friend of the late singer, says so on her Twitter account:

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I only wish US soldiers who have died in combat received half of this attention. You would think Memorial Day in this country would mean something more than the start of summer... Where are the 10's of thousands of Americans showing respect in a large venue to show respect to fallen soldiers.  Truly sad. Michael Jackson was just a celebrity.  Most likely A drug addicted celeb with a 'certain' affection for young boys who could pay millions of dollars to anyone to shut them up and give him drugs.  He wasn't a hero. jmo

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2009