county insurance is horrible

they use to be good but not anymore. i lost almost all my teeth cuz they dont cover anything more then a filling, and instead of twice a yr cleaning its once a yr now. its like they dont want you to take care of yourself no more. i have 10 teeth laft cuz the insurance dont cover anything and they want to pull 5 more teeth which means i will have 5 teeth. i have parshalls (spelling wrong) and i never smile cuz all you see are the big silver things that wrap around my teeth. i hate the way i look and i hate smiling. i am always brushing my teeth, flusing my teeth and they still keep pulling my teeth. i cry almost everytime i look in the mirror, i hate it. i wish i could afford good insurance. the one thing i have always wanted since i was a little girl was beautiful teeth and a beautiful smile and i will never have it. my teeth were not straight and i had braces for 8 freaking yrs cuz that dentist sucked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Health

• wow i guess having everyone else pay for your insurance sucks huah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I'm Sorry for that! I truly understand & sympathise! I do! One Year when I was A Young mother of 2. I was Ill! Long Story. But my Dental needs had me 1 Day Away from Death!! Your teeth affects your general Health & Heart! Taking the Best Care of what you have & flossing is Helpful! But I agree!! Its A major issue. My DH barely has any teeth left!! When My Daughter was in her 20's. She put herself through college & Bought herself Braces!! It all cost A great Deal! but it was important! Sometimes A Good Dental School Can Help!! But I feel for you! I'm sending Caring Kind Hugs of my Concern, Care & understanding!! Its A Big problem for many!! I haven't afforded Dental Care either!! My Dentist put us on A "Cash Only" Basis!! My DH & I are Jobless & down on our Luck too! Its Bad in our Rural Area!! So Dear you're not alone!! But Sweetness Shines Through!! It Does!! I ewish I had some Helpful Answers to Help you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• This is a joke. Its not anyones reconcibility to keep with "yo teeth" but your own.
    Anonymous

• thank you angellinda at least someones is nice about all this. its not a joke to the rest. teeth are important and all insurance no matter should help take care of it, and do what needs to be done (THATS WHY IT'S CALLED INSURANCE) some of you people are pretty nasty. if you dont like what is writen then DO NOT RESPOND!!!!! this is called venting and looking for advice. NOT PUT DOWN. having teeth is very important and yes its my responsibility and i am venting and i am not alone. like i said if i could afford insurance myself i would have it and not county stuff but like some others i can not afford it. and this insurance is suppose to be here for help and i am not getting the rigth help i should which it use to never be this bad. but heck they changed alot. if someone is going to put me down about this DO NOT RESPOND.
    Anonymous

• and i do floss and i do brush my teeth 3 times a day. i do what i can to keep my teeth nice but nothing helps. i am one that never had good teeth
    Anonymous