What is going on here?

Ok here is the deal I had my last period was in the second to the last week in May. Well I had intercourse my last day of my period and then 6 days later. I noticed brown spotting in the second week of June and no period around the time I'm suppose to have it. Well this morning I woke up and there was blood in the undies not a lot but it was noticable. I am worried that something is wrong because my period shouldn't have been this late. I have shown many pregnancy sighs for the whole month of June and now this I'm worried I got my hopes up for nothing about being pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• did you take a test? hello!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Did you take a test? Go into the doctors?
    Anonymous

• didi you take a test? my best advice is go to the dr today
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• take a home preg test and if it comes out neg and you still think that you are go to your doctor and have a blood test done. Good luck
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• The doctors won't be too concerned until your period is irregular for three straight months. If you think your pregnant, take a test. If it's positive, call your doctor and go from there.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I would take a test. I still had a little bit of a period when I was pregnant. Good luck! :)
    mommyin08of09

Answer by mommyin08of09 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2009