Has anyone done any telemarketing or other phone skills from home?

I currently work doing surveys and think that I could easily do this from home. Does anyone know of any legit companies? I really want to work from home, I'm good on the phone but the company I currently work for sucks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• When my children were young, I did telemarketing from home. I worked for a carpet cleaning company. It was difficult because I needed 4 hours daily of quiet time. With 3 kids and a husband who worked many hours---not much quiet time available. You also have to have thick skin because people understandably do not want to be bothered at home with sales. Please do not take personally what they say----they are venting at the system not you. I quit when, one day, I did a normal call---a man answered (I had to speak to the lady of the house only) and he immediately cursed me out---loudly. The lady of the house interrupted him & informed me that I had called during her husband's funeral services. She had a house full of relatives. Her son, understandably thought I was one of those evil people who benefit from elderly widows. Needless to say, I apologized profusely and hung up, cried and quit. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Hey there! I actually started an at home biz a few months back and have 2 little ones running around. I absolutely love it! I work on phone and computer. The comp I work with has recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! If you are interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to talk to you and get you more information! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• If you are looking for a legitimate work at home JOB which comes with a weekly pay check? Or are you looking for MLM scams? If you want a pay check there is only one website: StuckAtHomeMom.com No Scams like fake survey sites or MLM. You won't find much to sell, just jobs that come with actual pay checks. StuckAtHomeMom.com was featured on the evening news because it is a trusted website.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2009