Period/pregnancy question (not TTC but need help)

I feel like such an idiot. I usually get my time between the last week of the month leading into the first week of the month. Usually off by a few days (stress).

I haven't gotten it yet. I took a pregnancy test and it was negitive. I'm worried BC right now isn't a good time to get pregnant for us. And I don't want to mention anything to DH till I know. I don't want to stress him over nothing if I'm not. But I have been feeling so sick lately, so I think I'm freaking myself out. lol, I know lame

but...

What I'm wondering is whats the chances I just tested too soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• what are things you can do to lessen your stress. concentrate all your time on that not if you're pregnant. Time will tell that. retest in two weeks if negative and you're physically still feeling diferent then go to doc. but stress with the pregnancy worry in addition to you saying you and hubby have even more stresses is bad. I'd make a list of activity relaxers and music relaxers and use them for a couple of weeks for your body to have time to either be pregnant or not.

If you're pregnant after all in two weeks you will not have done any harm at alll waiting till then to make an appointment. Or even make one now for in two weeks and while waiting make use of your relaxing activities and music!!! Then if you get period just cancel appoint.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• it's possible..i know i took a test it said neg and 2 wks later took another once and i was 6-7 weeks. so it might not be reading yet. if you can, i know its hard, try and relax test again in a week. otherwise go to dr. good luck
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2009