Im sick today and need ideas for dinner! :0(

I came down with suff yucky stuff yesterday and Im trying to think what to make for dinner! But nothing sounds good!!! I know DH would fix dinner but I REALLY dont want to eat that!

What should I fix for dinner? Any good ideas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• order out or buy ready cooked foodlike chicken or a hoagie hope you feel better!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Order out or at the grocery get a rotisserie cooked chicken, and some sides like beans or potato salad, macaroni etc. from the deli section... or get one of those skillet dinners and throw it in the pot. the bertolli dinners are pretty good
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I agree with the previous ideas. Order out or get something ready made from the hot food section at the grocery store. Hope you feel better!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• If you've got a cold then spicy hot foods would help! How about something easy to fix like tacos? Or chili? Even a hot soup, easy to fix if it's from a can, would go great with some muffins or biscuits. Spaghetti is easy and quick.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Get some rotisserie chicken and shred it. Cook some egg noodles. Bring a quart of chicken stock to a boil. Add 1 box of frozen mixed veggies and cook 6 minutes. Add the chicken and cooked noodles. Serve with some rolls from the bakery. If DH is still hungry, he can make a sandwich with the leftover chicken.
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I was going to suggest something similar to what bocamom62 wrote.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Boil pasta. Drain. Put it back in the pot with frozen spinach and jarred sauce. Heat. Serve in a bowl with a sprikle of cheese.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2009