My husband says I'm too big for him!

My husband and I have never had a really great sex life. He says it just doesn't feel right because I'm larger down there and well truthfully he's a little below average. He knows this but its a very sensitive subject so I'd never tell him that. We've tried a few things but lately neither of us really want to have sex with each other. It's destroying our marraige because both of us are very sexual people. I really don't know what to do. We love each other and want to stay together but don't know how to fix this major problem. Does anyone know of a certain position that could help what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• First and for most I want to say that it seems he's makin YOU feel bad about the sexual difficulties in your marriage and it seems to me that it's not really anyone's fault. You both have physical issues that are making thins more difficult but no one person in the relationship should feel at fault.

Second if YOU feel like you need to tighten up down there than you can try things like kegals and obstaining from penatrative sex. OR you could try different positions from a sexual help book that naturally makes the fit tighter.

He can also do exercises to streghten and enlarge the mucles in the penis. One common exercise is to place a warm, wet wash cloth on his penis and while it's there lift him penis slowly. He should repeat it several times in a row everyday.

Also try NON sexual things that bring you closer. When the passion is there...the sex will be too. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
    Anonymous

• I would suggest abstaining from sex and doing some kegel (spelling??) excercises. It will go back down if you do this...Meanwhile...You should try getting each other off in other ways. Try mutual masterbation and oral sex (if you like that sort of thing) Make a plan with one another. You are going to abstain for x amount of time. Then, when you start having sex again, I would schedule out like we will do it on these 3 days every week or whatever. Hope this helps.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• p.s. there is some good info on this website:

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/kegel-exercises
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• yeah abstaining for sex will make you shrink some or try some different positions....Like if you lay on your side with your legs closed with your legs bent and him missionary..(haha thats the best I can do in describing it..) I would think that would make it feel tighter...at least it feels like it to me when we do it.
    Anonymous

• on pureromance.com there's a cream called "Like a virgin"
    I've heard women on here say it works. It will temporarily tighten you for up to 24 hours, but aside from that you need to do kegel exercises and so does he. If he gets something kind of heavy to place on his penis and lifts it, it will make the muscles grow bigger which = bigger penis. Kegel exercises will help you be able to flex your muscles tighter. The stronger you get them, the tighter you can flex. Good luck.
    Anonymous