Do you hate President Obama as a person or just our President

NON of us really know him AT ALL.People just go on and on and on about what a bad person he is..Is he a bad person or President ?

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 11:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• as our president ugh...him and Bush have done some terrible damage to our country sadly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Well I absolutely hate Obama for our President, no question about that, but as a person? I don't know him as a person. Never met the guy (nor do I want to) but he could be really nice and friendly for all I know...but because of what he believes in and stands for makes me think I could never truly like him as a person...but hate? No I wouldn't say that.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I don't hate anyone. It takes too much energy to hate someone. I only have strong personal opinions about those that I have had experience with. Since he doesn't fit this description I clearly wouldn't ever hate him.

That said, I have a fundamental disagreement on his policies and I feel that his inexperience is detrimental to our country.  JMO.  I also feel that he is used to having his cake and eating it too, so he doesn't understand that you can't spend more than you can ever hope to pay back.  Maybe that's his agenda, I don't know.  I just know I don't like it and I wish the spending would stop.  It obviously hasn't turned our economy and it's not comforting to hear gaffes by Biden telling the world that they are essentially 'guessing' at our current status and what it will take to get us back on track. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I really like President Obama, as a person - from what I've seen in the media - and as a president . I like how he is a visionary, cooperation is a high value of his, he is a no bs kind of guy, and his agenda has been powerful. I'm still glad he was elected.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 11:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I dont like him at all as our president and when you consider some of his associations outside of that I doubt I would like the REAL obama as a person.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I don't "hate" BO , but I think he is a shitty president just like bush.
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I don't know him as a person. So how could I like or dislike him as a person?

I do not like him as a President though. He has broken several key promises. Where has the public review of all bills for several days before signing been? Where has the no more special interests controling government been? Bills are rushed through the Democrat controlled Congress, hastily signed, and made law with no public review or input before he signs them. And the unions who paid for his election are making out like bandits. Sad.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I don't know him so I wouldn't be able to hate him as a person. I have heard him say some pretty nasty things to and about America and her people though which is not impressive in the "would i want to get to know you category".
    I do not like his policies, they are usless and harmful to America. You could say I hate his policies.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• i dont hate anyone.. but i dislike him as our president! i voted for hilary lol
    mommyto3bees

Answer by mommyto3bees at 12:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I think he's a nice enough guy and very charismatic. He has a lovely family and seems likeable. I just think he's made some horrific mistakes as president that we will be paying for for decades to come. I have no desire to live in a socialist nation, so I dislike most of his policies.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2009